Your company’s annual accounts are prepared from the company’s financial records at the end of your company’s financial year.
You must always send copies of the accounts to:
- All shareholders
- People who can go to the company’s general meetings
- Comoros International Banking Authority (If Banking or Finance)
- Comoros Finance Commission (for Brokerage, Insurance, on-line Gaming or an International Business Company)
- The deadline for all company accounts is within 3 months of the company’s financial year end (financial year being each 12-month period).
- All documents must be prepared in English language.
- The only currency acceptable for the accounts is Euros.